Our Health Mission
The mission of UR HEALTH PEDIATRICS is to provide quality health care services that enhance the emotional and physical health of infants, children, adolescents and their families.
Experience and Professionalism
With years of experience, our medical team will assess you and create a custom recovery plan that's right for you. We understand the importance of educating you on the most effective ways to take care of your body, so that you can heal quickly.
Physicians Who Care
Not only will our doctors treat your existing conditions, we also work to prevent pain and illness from occurring. We strive to help you improve your quality of life, achieve your wellness goals, and heal your body to live your best life possible.
We are a Family-Centered Medical Home. As your medical home we will:
- Take care of your child when he or she is sick and well and help you all to stay well.
- Help you plan your child’s care and/or set goals for care, now and in the future.
- Talk with you about any testing or treatment that your child needs.
- Work with you and other care providers to coordinate care.
You are welcome and invited to participate in all aspects of your infant, child or adolescent’s health care. Here are some suggestions to help make our care, practice and appointments even better:
- Share how your child is doing (at play, school, sleep)
- Write down and bring main questions and concerns
- Bring a list of other providers your child sees with their contact information.
- Ask for help in creating and sharing a complete record of your child’s care.